Putting Huns in their place should be an Olympic sport

Denial ain’t a river in Egypt honey , I apologise in advance.

@Dougie Gray I wonder why it js that you all forget to mention Gordon Neely the pado ibrox coach who molested at least 5 underage victims at ibrox and who trafficked under age kids across the border for the pado ring he was involved n and their sick sexual thrills it was Bob Marley who said “before you try to judge me make sure your hands are clean” I wonder if the liquidators ever paid out to his victims?? Because the now dead rangers never would nor did they apologise I suppose its hard to get an apology from something that didn’t know wether it was a club or a company disgraceful behaviour. TAL :shamrock::ireland: champions again

1 Like

They can give it but they can’t take it lol. HH

1 Like

True story that :shamrock::ireland:

Leave the point scoring exercise over child abuse to the knuckle draggers at Mordor it’s never a good look bud :+1:t3:

1 Like

Not point scoring merely speaking the truth, having been a victim myself it makes me sick that it’s thrown at us especially as the b*sstard that did me was a hun . They need to know the truth that this is across all society not just at our front door. It’s their only weapon because the reality is their club is so far behind ours, it’s all they have to throw at us, well that and sectarianism

2 Likes

Anyway hes blocked so that’s the last I’ll.hear fae him

1 Like

If you are living a productive life you are no longer a victim bud.
What these cretins don’t realise is statistically speaking if they are in a stadium or stand housing several 1000 fans then they potentially sitting within 30 feet of someone who is or has abused someone else at some point.
Hit them with facts that make think bud not home truths that generate even more vile response because you and I both know all too well that when they run out of argument (normally after about 3 exchanges) they have no place to go but back to the gutter where all of this detritus thrives.

God Bless you for speaking out about your own experiences .
:pray:t3::latin_cross::pray:t3:

2 Likes