Putting Kyogo in the wall was a tactic?

How is that a good idea BR admitted that this idea of HIS didnt work??? No s**t sherlock

I have been banging on for 3 years now
We dont have enough height or muscle in our team. Against Fyernord the players lost the ball in tackles not because of effort or skill but a 12stone man vs a 14st man
The new players we have signed must be average 12st and 5ft 9 even Lagerbeilke who is tall is slight. Why do you think CCV performs fo well …muscle not getting shoved off the ball

Perhaps we should condider this in future signings because trust me there will be a queue of players wanting to leave becsuse they cant switch from Angeball to this dire way of playing that mr Rogers claims to work sionara hatate kyogo, iwata maeda who didnt sign to play this way

What worries me more is BR’s summation of the game afterwards…

‘If we get it right in the next 5 games … Feyenoord at home in the last game then we have a good chance … !’

The signings he / Celtic have brought in are at best average …

Yes we played ok in the first half but the ‘WALL’! Kyogo it was almost comical…

Brendan’s response… ‘I don’t mind if the players try something different whilst on the park…’

Tactical nous beyond compare …

To say it another way… ‘What they did on the park had nothing to do with me …???’

I thought that was Rodgers and his coaching staff’s job to get basics like a fn wall correct …?

As for ‘Old Joe!’ God love him… He might as well have shouted to the Feyenoord player … ‘Am I far enough over to your left mate …:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:!’

HH

Think you hit the nail on the head with the players we’ve brought in are average at best.

£2-3 million players these days may work in our domestic division but they’re soon found out on the big stage in Europe.

On paper, our group may not look daunting as the teams in it have not made a massive mark in Europe of late. It’s unfortunate that we can’t click especially on Euro away nights as we give the opposition far too much respect psychologically.

Until we start signing £10 million+ players with a strong mental will and great technical ability, we will be playing the same old broken record year after year IMO

Just to clarify my position on BR I rate the guy … He almost won the title with Liverpool until he and SLIPPY blew it …

However I cannot fathom why he came back on the pretext of advancing the cause in the ‘CHAMPS LEAGUE!’ then they sign no one ready to go …

Why did they not sign 4 good 5 Mill players who had experience instead of these kids they have brought in…??

They win major money for every point they win in the champs league …which would offset some of that outlay even before the knock out stages …

So behind the scenes must be oh we will drop into the Europa League …

Sad to say but once again we are ALL being conned …

This BS about running a club sustainably …

I knew it was a step back when you know who came back … Pedro …

HH

Must WIN game …04 Oct Lazio …

Even more so …now the HUNS beat Betis …

HH