Spot on Bernardo

I think Bernardo got it spot on when he said that he doesn’t think Ranger’s will be our rivals this season for the league title.
The way things are going, it could be Aberdeen believe it or not.
Ranger’s look miles off the pace right now, and Aberdeen are flying.
The test will be when they both meet, that should be some game.
Come on, Aberdeen, LOL.
Oh, forgot to mention, we beat ranger’s again, but that’s normal so perhaps I shouldn’t mention it.
But according to their Manager it could easily have been 3.2 or 3.3, really Philippe, what game were you watching, or more to the point, what have you been smoking.
:four_leaf_clover:

I thought Bernardo had a good game (even though we were against lesser opposition). He linked up really well and used the ball very effectively not to mention covering his and other areas well.

That Belgian waffler comes out with some amount of rubbish. But then when you get Souness coming out the same tripe, it really makes you wonder what’s going on in their heads?

I think Stevie Wonder could even see how poor TRIFC 2012 are this year compared to last season, why can’t anyone of the blue persuasion?

1 Like

I thought that all the new player did themselves proud, but if you listened to the commentary by Peter grant on Celtic TV it would appear according to him that Celtic were quite poor on the day.
All I heard from him was that Celtic are not playing well, or Celtic are not at their best, or particular players should have done this, or should have done that, talk about negative.
I’ve listened to him a few times on Celtic TV, and I’ve come to the conclusion that he finds it very difficult to compliment the team even when they are playing well.
He always seems to find a negative somewhere or other within the squad.
Peter, we just beat Rangers 3.0, and they haven’t managed to beat us if I’m not mistaken since 2022 in the Scottish Cup.
So we must be doing something right.
What more do you want??

1 Like