Steve Clarke threw Scotland chances away by snubbing Celtic duo

Originally published at: Steve Clarke threw Scotland chances away by snubbing Celtic duo - 67 Hail Hail

Steve Clarke could’ve saved Scotland tonight by putting his faith in Celtic pair James Forrest and David Turnbull. I know plenty of people will roll their eyes at this suggestion. After all, any old excuse to push Celtic talent at international level, right? But Clarke lacked any sort of creativity from the midfield as well…

2 Likes

Absolutely agree David, would’ve had Robo, McGinn, Cal Mac, Turnbull & Forrest as my starting 5 across the middle under Clarke’s system. Armstrong hasn’t been at the races this tournament, nothing against the lad, he’s smart & classy but has looked off. The engine of Turnbull & pace of Forrest would’ve complimented that midfield & worried them more than Armstrong & O’Donnell I feel.

Steve Clark is a NOBODY like AP same ■■■■
Scotland WERE DESTROYED

CELTIC HAVE SO MANY LOOSERS and it’s going toGET A LOT WORSE UNDER THAT CLOWN MACKAY AP…

Ah yes, a man who’s won 16 trophies, went on the longest unbeaten streak in Australian sporting history, led Australia at the 2014 World Cup, winning the 2015 Asian Cup, qualifying for the 2018 World Cup and revolutionised football in Australia is somehow a “clown” according to some guy on a Celtic forum.

1 Like

Australian SPORTING HISTORY :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: