Take the win,use the break

A win under the circumstances is brilliant
I saw Hart look confident kyogo score, McGregor controlling Johnston steadying influence and Scales get MOM

Now is the time to bed in new signings I am not sure how many of the new buys will be on international call up ?

Let’s also laugh at Rangers because they have had more game time had their new guys in for a lot more games and had 100% of supporters at their own ground and are still 4 points behind Celtic
Hh

I think Ali J at right back for us is absolutely massive.

He makes the game look so simple and more often than not, does the right thing in our backline.

I was a bit fearful when Ralston came on as he was not out at the touch line like Johnston was for a good bit after coming on. He actually looked a bit shocked at the whole game.

Fortunately for us, TRIFC 2012 offered nothing of note up front and we comfortably secured the win.

Let’s hope the next couple of months helps us to solidify a strong first 11 with a structured game plan which gets us back in the goals again

Fortunately Johnston can play as a full back whether inside or out … forget the nonsense about other players not adapting to Rodgers style… a full back must defend first and foremost then attack and support and he is a quality player so well done yet again AJ.
To win on sunday with the other 3 full backs on the park was a little miracle as they are all not good enough to start in Europe. Taylor and Turnbull were terrible through out and every time a ball went behind Ralston or Bernabi i thought we would concede but thanks to Hart we survived.
Having watched Lazio play hit and run winning at Napoli at the weekend with their Brazilian winger Anderson a main threat … we cant continue with Taylor at full back or we will soon be punished.
maybe time to reward Scales for his performance at ibrox with a chance to play left back for a few weeks in this injury crisis.
Still surprised we failed to bring in a left back and striker as we will struggle if Kyogo gets injured.
we need to sign one in the winter window with the Asia cup coming up in January.
Mcgregor was outstanding and O Reilly supported him well so well done bhoys

To be honest I don’t see anyone that BR has brought in that is ready for champs league …

Cannot understand it because they get good money for any points won…

Cameron Carter-Vickers ruled out two months with hamstring injury…

The young Norwegian was bang average … ok perhaps he needs time but time is something we don’t have … Champs League…

What a miss HATATE and CCV …

To be honest some of the new signings look poor…

Dreading the CHAMPS LEAGUE …

Kyogo MUST play up top … What the … BR is doing playing him deeper … ???

He was better against the HUNS but had he been playing up front fully from day one …he would have scored 2 or 3…

HH

I really think we would get more out of maeda if we chucked him up front with kyogo, we don’t need 4 defenders in the league and with them 2 up front with pace and movement we would get plenty of goals. He scored loads for his old j league club in his last season there because they played him through the middle then we could chick another winger on and have 4 attack minded players starting

1 Like

The way some have been playing under Rodgers (Taylor), I think a back 3 including Ali Johnston would be a fair shout for us.

Maybe this weekend we could go:

3-4-3

Hart
Johnston
Phillips
Scales
CalMac
O’Riley
Holm
Palma
Maeda
Kyogo
Oh

Break some new guys in with a real bit of attacking flair.

Hatate / Cal / Kyogo :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1::+1:

What a manager :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: