The three questions Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou can answer against West Ham

Originally published at: The three questions Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou can answer against West Ham - 67 Hail Hail

Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou might not have actually wanted the visit of West Ham United today. Sure, it’s an opportunity to build some more match fitness, and explore the options in his squad. West Ham also represent quality opposition, with former Celt David Moyes bringing his club to the stadium where he spent time as…

Christie is starting, I think Ange is trying to lure him back into the fold.

Surprised he’s starting Eddy though, I’m sure there is method to his madness but if we’re about to be offered £20mil by Brighton for him I’d wrap him in cotton wool & lock him indoors until the deposit is secured. Good way to make back some of the money we blew on Duffy. Start Leigh & bring on someone else for the 2nd half.

Are we still able to sell Eddy after the 2nd leg in Denmark?

1 Like

Don’t think Ange has anything to prove in this game.

Other than trying to get minutes into certain players we really have to be focussed on the return leg in Denmark.

These games often hit us when we are no where near ready. We embarrass ourselves against bang average European teams and the media pile down on us from there on.

Let’s hope the guys screw the the nut in midweek and we can start building a respectable champions league tilt :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes