Vakoun Bayo deserves chance to be Celtic's new Plan B

Originally published at: Vakoun Bayo deserves chance to be Celtic's new Plan B - 67 Hail Hail

As Vakoun Bayo gets set to return to Celtic from Toulouse this week, it’s essential he’s given a chance to be our new Plan B. Bayo spent last campaign on loan in France at Ligue 2 level. Despite a slow start, the Ivorian rediscovered his form at the turn of the year. He would end…

3 Likes

Boom boom boom let me hear yoi say BAYO

1 Like

Like every other striker in the squad, Bayo looks like he had a real dip in confidence. Confident strikers like Griff in 15/16 or Eddie a couple of seasons ago - they just dont miss. Get him back playing, if Ange like the look of him and how he adapts to the new training regime then I’m sure he’s worth a new chance.

2 Likes

Everyone in life are due 2nd chances or in Lee Griffths case 4/5/6 chances !!!

1 Like

@david.walton I really enjoyed this article and agree about giving Bayo a second chance :+1:

Let’s also do the same for Bolingoli.

Theres a bit of logic in your comments david. These players were brought in to a winning squad and believed to be good enough to improve us. Its perhaps the fault generally that an awful lot of players were not given a chance from the Neil lennon 2nd era and Kennedy couldn’t even give others a run when league and cup had gone with 7 games to go

1 Like