Well, it appears that the Celtic board have finally come to their senses

BREAKING
Celtic suspend Green Brigade from attending all matches, both home and away, that’s according to the Glasgow Times.
If it’s true, then that is very good news as far as I’m concerned.
The amount of fines Celtic have had to pay because of their behaviour is staggering.
Let’s see how long It lasts?.
But kudos to Celtic for standing up to them, no pun intended. :four_leaf_clover:

Celtic board fo the right thing this bunch of green brigade then continue to show defiance at A Madrid waving Palestine flsgs. As if getting thumped 6-0 wasnt bad enough, we still have our club disgraced by these brigade people who KNOW the clubs stance as non political cant stand wont accept it feel ashamed of MY club

1 Like

Yes, I know, but what’s the club going to do about the GB, short of removing their season tickets and banning them for life.

I have read that Celtic will offer alternative seats to those who wish to no longer be associated with GB approx 250 people in GB so it looks like Celtic trying to break them up also Celtic considering giving the standing area free tickets to groups of people who may not otherwise be able to attend. IF this is all correct I dont think they could handle it much better also Celtic happy to pay remaining part of season tickets to anyone who has one in that part of the ground, however by doing so they concede their season ticket

If that’s true, It sounds like a good way forward for the club, because at the end of the day something needs to be done, that’s for sure.

Season over! Time to go BR!

The time to go was 6 weeks ago. The sad part is its no surprise. Wether the board havnt dug deep, or players wont come the fact is you and I could manage this squad of players better than Rogers. He said last week Yang might be better on the right.he brings him on he starts of on the right for about 5min then goes to left. Same for Khun. I read Timo comments who said there were 5 or 6 better wingers than him at the club…so why buy him. Tiwomi was on the bench who in my opinion should get a start if not let the guy go
New manager required but he will have a job on his hands. Get rid of
Yang
Oh
Khun
Walsh
Bernabi
Bernardo
Forest

Kang is it who went yo St Mirren seems a better player than we have why no game time for us the list of reasons why BR should go is endless
If I can see it after 5 games why cant the board. What p****s me of is Rogers pathetic look like its not my fault. The only thing he will collect this season is his massive payout hes ruined what was a great Celtic teamb

1 Like

Think Hart needs to go too.

He’s not commanding his box enough at set plays and makes the others look daft by not making them cover the posts.

Surely there’s better keepers out there who’d come to us?

Im speechless about the whole situation everbody could see after 5 games whar was happening ruined