When BR doesnt get his 4 signings?

If BR doesn’t get his 4 new in Jan will he leave?
Evidence shows that at Leicester he dug his heels in when he dignt get his planned signings. He had Leicester locked in a £10M payout and he held them to ransom.

He will be the same at Celtic who probably cant afford to pay him to leave. If he did leave we would get a new striker as Kyogo has been destroyed by BR Maeda is also less effective and abada and hatate may actually want to play.

I said it when he came back, hes not what we want PLEASE leave. Hes so big headed he probably thinks Liverpool want him back

Will be disappointing if we let this window go by only signing yet another winger.

Like Neil Lennon has said though, Maeda and Hatate coming back will help as they definitely have the qualities we need.

If Abada can get some form soon then maybe Palma will be looking over his shoulder. Think the competition would benefit us in that area.

I don’t honestly think we only need a Left Back or Striker. I feel Ali Johnston is getting a bit lazy at right back and unless BR is planning to rotate more with Ralston, I think that’s a spot we need to see more competition for?

A keeper too would be nice. With the next 10 games containing 7 away ones for us, we need a solid reliable keeper at the back